You are here
Your role here
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
We use a wide range of innovative, world leading technology to help our consultants successfully engage with and nurture relationships with their clients, candidates and colleagues.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue through effective relationships. Our technology helps them develop those relationships every step of the way.
To quote one of our consultants, “I just placed a 60 year old unemployed candidate... we change people's lives, one of the reasons why I love this job!”
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
A typical week
Your role here - diary content profile
Plan business development calls for the week
Face-to-face client meeting
Client advertising solution meeting
Present candidate shortlist to client
Provide feedback to candidates post-interview
Follow up with client and get testimonial
Candidate attraction through social media
Update candidate database
Brief candidates pre-interview
Negotiate terms with client
Learning and development training
One-on-one with manager
Team social event