The Commercial Mortgage Closer and Administrator will perform a variety of tasks on Mortgage Loan Files to close, fund and service loans on commercial properties located nationally and across all asset classes including industrial, office, multifamily, hotel and retail.
- High-growth environment
- Competitive base salary & benefits
The Audit Department is the 3rd Line of Defense and plays a key role in the internal control system of the Bank. Its mandate is to provide independent and objective assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate risks and to provide advisory services designed to improve the Bank's operations.
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive base salary
Consolidates, analyzes, and reports on the financial performance of the business / group to support the month, quarter, and year-end closing process, including financial reporting and financial governance. Supports an efficient and effective accounting function that uses common information sources and practices, reduces ongoing costs, and increases service level performance.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Organization that promotes growth from within
Manage, contribute and conduct the entire M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances process, including
- Identification and analysis of targets
- Deal Sourcing Due diligence reviews
- Preparation and analysis of offers
- Profitability analyses / company valuations
- Preparation and execution of contract negotiations
- Preparation of presentations / draft resolutions
- Corporate Development - Electronics - JV's M&A Partnerships
- Future multi billion dollar business
This role reports to the VP, Investments and will support in the overall management of the Investment portfolio (primarily residential construction lending) and achieving financial and non-financial objectives of the Investment Unit.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth team & organization
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package
As a mid-level FX Market Analyst, you will be responsible for the delivery of the department's core functions, including delegated research tasks and media responsibilities. Specifically, the North American based analyst will be responsible for covering G10 and LATAM FX markets and the corresponding underlying drivers
- Opportunity to join a leading Toronto-based commercial foreign exchange company
- Competitive base salary & bonus structure & benefits
In this role, the Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for supporting research coverage and idea generation to apply ideas to all investment products.
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package