BSA experience in Property & Casualty insurance
- Opportunity to work remote
- Chance to work with a good team
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join their Finance Team as a Fund Accountant to support the growth of our organization. Reporting to the Director, Fund Accounting, the successful candidate will be involved in providing full cycle fund accounting and financial reporting for several Funds and related entities including supporting the needs of various internal and external stakeholders.
- Opportunity to join a leading Toronto-based investment management firm
- Highly competitive base salary & bonus structure
As an independent officer of the second line of defense from the Risk Management Department, the Credit Risk Manager II (CRM) will report directly to the VP, Risk Management (Chief Risk Officer) with regards to risk management functions within the organization.
The CRM will act as a credit risk officer, champion and challenger, guiding business partners in implementing credit risk management practices and supporting the Risk Management Department.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Organization that promotes growth from within
The principal responsibility for the job is to oversee and assist in the fund accounting and client service of the Private Equity Real Estate ("PERE") fund administration clients. The job will include oversight of the operational work for our PERE clients including coordination with work performed in other locations globally, financial statement and other fund admin reporting, client visits, global projects and client integration management.
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing global business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction
As a mid-level FX Market Analyst, you will be responsible for the delivery of the department's core functions, including delegated research tasks and media responsibilities. Specifically, the North American based analyst will be responsible for covering G10 and LATAM FX markets and the corresponding underlying drivers
- Opportunity to join a leading Toronto-based commercial foreign exchange company
- Competitive base salary & bonus structure & benefits
In this role, the Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for supporting research coverage and idea generation to apply ideas to all investment products.
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
As the Senior Manager of Securities and Clearing you will be responsible to ensure that Global Banking and Markets' short, mid, and long term business strategies and priorities assigned to GWO are understood and that Securities Clearing has systems, processes, controls, and infrastructure in place to support it.
- Opportunity for growth
- Work for one of the largest and most international bank in the world