- MontréalPermanentCA$50,000 - CA$80,000
- Votre avenir commence ici, rejoignez PageGroup
- Devenez Consultant en Recrutement au sein de la division construction, la plus grande division d'Amérique du Nord
Votre avenir commence ici, rejoignez PageGroup
Devenez Consultant en Recrutement en Construction, plus grande division en NA!
- TorontoPermanentCA$60,909 - CA$73,091
Established in 1976 and with almost 5,500 employees internationally, the Page Group is widely recognized as one of the world's leading staffing companies. Our business was established in Canada in 2005. We are looking to expand our Toronto office and are currently hiring Recruitment Consultants for the following areas:
Do you want rapid career progression?
Are you a driven and competitive individual?
- Responsible for developing and generating new business clients and opportunities
- Calling, scheduling and meeting prospects weekly in industry vertical markets
- Involvement in proposal process and developing and pitching proposals
- Account management and cross selling for account development
Competitive base salary with uncapped bonus structure
4 weeks paid vacation, benefits, downtown Toronto
- TorontoPermanentCA$91,363 - CA$109,636
Michael Page Canada are currently recruiting for a Senior Cost Consultant to work for a global, market leading Consultancy.
Our client are growing their project portfolio and looking for exceptional calibre people to help sustain this growth.
Cost Consultant role in Toronto
Our client is a global market leader in this sector
Sales recruitment consultants create and own their own book of business, this role includes business development, speaking with high profile clients and generating revenue for the business.
This firm is a global recruitment firm which is publicly traded
This global firm has 5000 employees world wide and is operating in 30 countries
We are looking for the best talent with recruitment and business development backgrounds to join our Montreal office as a Business Development Consultant.
The Business Development Consultant will identify and develop new business relationships and source passive/active candidates within their sector.
Competitive Salary Package
Unparalleled Career Progression opportunities (local & abroad)
Michael Page is looking for dedicated and hardworking additions, who are looking to progress within an internationally renown organisation and become a success.
Industry leading, global recruitment firm seeks talent
Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
Didn't find the right Consultant job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Consultant jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.