- MontréalPermanentCA$50,000 - CA$80,000
- Votre avenir commence ici, rejoignez PageGroup
- Devenez Consultant en Recrutement au sein de la division construction, la plus grande division d'Amérique du Nord
Votre avenir commence ici, rejoignez PageGroup
Devenez Consultant en Recrutement en Construction, plus grande division en NA!
Established in 1976 and with almost 5,500 employees internationally, the Page Group is widely recognized as one of the world's leading staffing companies. Our business was established in Canada in 2005. We are looking to expand our Toronto office and are currently hiring Recruitment Consultants.
- TorontoPermanentCA$65,000 - CA$80,000
PageGroup is looking for a sales consultant to join the Toronto firm. New grads are welcome! We are looking for motivated, passionate, and hard working sales proffesionals across all of our disciplines.
Amazing Growth Potential
Executive Training at the New York Office
Sales Consultant role as a Recruitment Consultant on a 360 desk, operating with both client and candidate opportunities.
Uncapped bonus potential coupled with extensive sales training
Transparent career progression plan where you control and maximize your success
The hired candidate will be part of an exciting sales team that works daily to proactively initiate and develop commercial relationships to generate revenue -you will live the values of take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team, and make it fun.
Uncapped earning potential!
Upward mobility & looking for our next generation of leadership!
- TorontoPermanentCA$60,909 - CA$73,091
Established in 1976 and with almost 5,500 employees internationally, the Page Group is widely recognized as one of the world's leading staffing companies. Our business was established in Canada in 2005. We are looking to expand our Toronto office and are currently hiring Recruitment Consultants for the following areas:
Do you want rapid career progression?
Are you a driven and competitive individual?
- Responsible for developing and generating new business clients and opportunities
- Calling, scheduling and meeting prospects weekly in industry vertical markets
- Involvement in proposal process and developing and pitching proposals
- Account management and cross selling for account development
Competitive base salary with uncapped bonus structure
4 weeks paid vacation, benefits, downtown Toronto
- TorontoPermanentCA$91,363 - CA$109,636
Michael Page Canada are currently recruiting for a Senior Cost Consultant to work for a global, market leading Consultancy.
Our client are growing their project portfolio and looking for exceptional calibre people to help sustain this growth.
Cost Consultant role in Toronto
Our client is a global market leader in this sector
Didn't find the right Consultant job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Consultant jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.