The Finance Director will be leading the finance and accounting function in Canada and report to the head office in US. Being a strategic leader, the Finance Director will be responsible for overseeing the teams that are looking after financial reporting, FP&A, tax and treasury. If you are an experienced leader and are looking to be part of a senior leadership team of an established company, please apply.
- Head of Finance in Canada
- Hybrid opportunity
A well-established consumer goods company is searching for a Director of Finance to join its team in Burlington, ON.
- Join a global company that operates in over 60 countries!
- Fantastic company culture!
The Director of Finance is a key member of the Company's Global Finance Team and will lead the financial reporting of the Company and support compliance, investor relations and business planning & forecasting. He/ she will provide leadership and mentorship to a high-caliber team of Managers, Senior Financial Analysts, Analysts and Interns.
- Exciting opportunity to be a key leader at a large multinational public company
- Competitive pay and inclusive & diverse corporate culture
A well-established Consumer Goods company is searching for a Director of Finance who can take their business to the next level! The position will be based in Toronto.
- Join a company where you can establish your own legacy!
- Provide strategic direction to top stakeholders.
This Senior Manager of Project Accounting will manage a team of AP Clerks and report directly to CFO. This is a dynamic role with responsibilities in financial planning & analysis and full-cycle accounting for a portfolio of exciting residential development projects.
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career at a growing real estate company
- Competitive pay and supportive company culture
Reporting into the CFO, the Senior Manager, FP&A is responsible for leading a team that will shape, guide, and influence the organisations financial-decision making in order to support strategic goals & business performance. This will require an expert understanding of financial planning and analysis as well as being able to partner with various stakeholders across the Finance, Accounting and Operations teams.
- An influential leadership position within a growing organization
- Cross-jurisdiction exposure, working directly with various key stakeholders