Our client is an international manufacturing company. Due to its expansion, they are creating a new role or HR/HSE Manager at their Baie d'Urfé facility.
- Business Partner role
- Great company culture
As the Senior Manager of Securities and Clearing you will be responsible to ensure that Global Banking and Markets' short, mid, and long term business strategies and priorities assigned to GWO are understood and that Securities Clearing has systems, processes, controls, and infrastructure in place to support it.
- Opportunity for growth
- Work for one of the largest and most international bank in the world
Canada has been identified as a key growth market for our client in its global expansion plans. We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a strong track record and a hunter mentality to play a key role in driving the success of the region.
You will ideally have a background in financial services and research/consulting sales.
The role will focus on new business development with the successful candidate securing new clients in Canada whilst working closely with the client services team who are accountable for driving customer satisfaction and engagement with the products and services and successfully renewing these client subscriptions.
You will build trusted relationships and have the ability to quickly understand client's business objectives and translate them to deliver compelling solutions that drive margin and growth.
The role will also involve supporting the creation of new products for both existing and new clients by discovering market needs and working with local and global colleagues to design solutions for these, then securing sales revenue from those clients to subscribe to the new products.
- Be a part of one of the leading market research companies focused on FS
- Build, Tutor, Lead, Grow
Our client is looking for a Junior Finance Manager to join their dynamic team in their Montreal office.
This position would support the Investment Management Technology and Operations Divisions.
- Competitive Compensation and benefits package
- Great opportunity for potential growth and development of skills
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, Page Group is exceptional. Take a look to find out more about what makes Page Group such a great place to work.Choose a career with Page Group and you can. You'll receive the best rewards and training & development opportunities in the industry, all supported by innovative, world leading technology.
- You'll receive the best rewards and training & development opportunities in the
- As a recruitment consultant you can choose the path your career takes.
- Our client is looking for an experienced account executive to generate new business opportunities for their business automation software.
- The AE will be responsible for selling to Enterprise businesses across multiple industries
- Be a part of the fast-growing business automation industry
- An exciting place where you can grow and make an impact