- Excellent Growth Opportunity
- Admired Corporate Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable low rise residential builder who strives in creating high end projects across the GTA.
- Oversee the Customer Service responsibilites of high rise residential projects
- Resolve escalated purchaser issues form pre-delivery presentations with home purchasers in compliance with the Tarion new home warranty program and Ontario Building Code.
- Clearly reports and communicates field conditions to management and department heads.
- Communicates with the Departments to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Reviews, changes and enhances established policies and procedures to improve current.
- Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly Customer Service Report with respect to communities.
- Collect, review, schedule and complete warranty service Supervise, manage and motivate Customer Care Associates Prepare Customer Care Managers' Personal Action Forms Conduct Customer Care Associates Evaluations annually
- Manage the warranty service program and conciliation according to set objectives for service repairs and warranty items identified form
- Pre-delivery, 30 Day and Year-end inspections, obtaining Homeowner acknowledgement for work completion Review work schedules completed by service team and provide customer care coordinators with trade partner contacts to complete warranty work Inspect work completed by service team based on agreed upon schedule and provide ongoing guidance and technical support Monitor, order and replenish service repair materials
- Other duties as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of previous Canadian experience in low rise residential warranty coordinating position A MUST
- Knowledgeable with Tarion warranty program and Ontario Building Code
- Preferred Specifications: Demonstrated leadership ability Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to work well individually and in a team setting, demonstrating professionalism Must have previous experience in the volume/production home construction service industry
- Budget preparation, administration and variance reporting experience
- Demonstrated computer literacy Ability to interface with "aggressive" homeowners
- Diplomacy with Business Partner Associates and homeowner Knowledge of Tarion (new home warranty act) and OBC Knowledge of construction processes
- Strong communication skills, internal and external - written and verbal Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and convey solutions for problem resolution
- Requires daily travel from community to community Valid driver's license, must provide a clean driver abstract as daily travel is required
What's on Offer
- Excellent Growth and Leadership opportunity
- Endless runaway available for development and learning
- Strong Corporate Culture
- Excellent Compensation