VP, Technology and Development
Do you have extensive B2B Software experience?
Are you looking for a dynamic technology executive opportunity?
About Our Client
A Leading Global Enterprise Software Firm.
- Involved heavily in business and product strategy delivery, and directly responsible for defining and driving the multi-year technical strategy across both software and hardware for the company that goes far beyond today's technology portfolio.
- Work hand-in-hand with the senior leadership team to develop the technology roadmap (hardware and software) for the company and integrate effective technology usage into the development process.
- Provide thought leadership and technical strategy for all of software engineering and hardware design (drive Modernization with focus, speed, and quality)
- Serve as chief steward and champion in the management of our client's technology framework, technical assets, engineering processes, and software development lifecycle.
- Understand and manage the continued investment into system power, stability, and flexibility.
- Participate and/or lead Industry Association Committees
- Speak at Conferences, Support and/or Lead Customer Technology Roadshows
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years+ Software Product Firm experience (B2B)
- Transit or GIS experience or expsoure (nice to have)
- Managed teams and grown & hired leaders
- Extremely Customer Centric
- Experience with Agile, Cloud, DevOps, Architecture
- Cutting-edge technology experience
- A Strong Communicator
- Social Media Savvy
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package