VP of Finance
Great work environment
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a well stablished asset & property management company with operations in the Canadian real estate market.
- Manage and complete the financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Direct the creation of financial models for new opportunities and acquisitions
- Maintain investor relations and oversee the preparation of all materials provided to limited partners
- Implement and maintain effective internal controls for financial and tax reporting
- Oversee monthly reporting and consolidations
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in REIT, real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry.
- University Degree in related field
- Accounting designation (CPA CA/CMA)
- Strong Capital Markets experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Growth Opportunity
- Team work environment