VP of Development
Join one of the largest and most successful developer/builders in Barrie
An autonomous leadership position with competitive compensation benefits
About Our Client
Legacy builder/developer in Barrie and surrounding are, requires a Vice-President of Property Development to work closely with ownership managing the complete land development process for multiple sites from greenfield through assumption. The company has a significant land bank and is looking for a long term commitment.
- Management of Draft Plan preparation and planning approvals, including clearance of conditions.
- Negotiation of Cost Sharing Agreements.
- Liaising with local government officials and councils.
- Managing the Consulting Engineering design process for residential subdivisions and site plans.
- Negotiation of Subdivision Agreements
- Management of Subdivision construction, negotiation of contract awards, until assumption by the municipality.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and have a passion for the development industry, with 10-20 years' experience.
What's on Offer
- Executive level Development postion with an established, noteable developer/builder in Barrie area.
- Autonomy to manage development practices of the business.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Join a team of compassionate, family oriented leaders.