Vice President Marketing
Vice President Marketing
About Our Client
dosist named one of TIME's Top 25 Inventions of 2016 and one of Fast Company's top 10 Most Innovative Companies in 2018 in the health sector, is a cannabis-based health and wellness company. dosist is founded on the premise that plant-based medicine can bring health and happiness to millions of people around the world.
Through six targeted formulas-Relief, Sleep, Bliss, Calm, Passion, and Arouse-dosist delivers safe, targeted, and effective solutions for some of our most common ailments. The proprietary dose pen delivers precise doses, creating a reliable and repeatable experience. Founded in California, the company takes an ethical approach to production which includes fully recyclable medical grade plastic and a rigorous testing process to ensure all products are safe and pesticide-free.
dosist have partnered with Page Executive to add a Vice President Marketing to their team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you'll contribute to the overall development of dosist within the region as we execute a rapid expansion plan. The role is based in Toronto, Canada.
Initial work will be focused on developing the Canadian market with a deep understanding of how to scale a marketing team in a branded business key to any successful candidate.
Responsibilities and essential job functions/goals include but are not limited to the following:
- Become the top health and wellness brand in the Canada
- High degree of understanding and performance in B2C markets
- Lead a world class team of marketers and act as Player/Coach to develop and grow the team
- Lead through strong personal leadership qualities with a high degree of excellence and accountability within the team
- Become the perceived and dominant leader in the health and wellness industry in innovation, disruption, science, quality, and size.
- Create alignment with global brand plan
- Be viewed by individuals and organizations as the trusted "Go To" organization to seek counsel from, be funded by, and to partner with
- Develop and sustain the trust with our stakeholders - consumers, agencies, employees, partners and investors with an open and transparent relationship.
- Will assess and delegate or ignore the urgent while keeping focused on the critical and important - both across the leadership and throughout the organization.
- Will create a motivating, stimulating and collaborative environment of high achievers that are all committed to a synchronized strategy.
- Be comfortable operating in a shifting and immature industry that has the potential to become one of the highest growth and largest markets in the world.
The Successful Applicant
- Has repeatedly shown success in building demand - customer acquisition
- Has built and lead world class marketing teams
- Shown creativity in customer acquisition
- Is a customer centric leader
- Has successfully held the number 1 or number 2 position in a marketing organization with a focus on direct to consumer and team leadership
- Must have sophisticated consumer products expertise
- Excellent and dynamic communicator
- Has a personal style of being kind and compassionate while being demanding in process and results?
- Has shown that they know how to compete with a larger competitor and win within the rules of the game
- Has experience in understanding and leveraging an evolving industry - both political / financial / legal
- Health and wellness industry experience an asset
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits.