Vice President Hedge Fund Accounting
Great opportunity to develop a career with a successful global business
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of most reputable and largest fund administrators headquartered in Canada with over 5000 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide a wide variety of fund services to clients worldwide.
The Vice President is responsible for managing a group of Managers in meeting the deliverables to the Hedge Fund clients and other offices. The Vice President will be responsible for training and development of staff, workflow process documentation and improvement. The Vice President will manage the team who will deliver all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds.
* Provide training and supervision to Managers and Supervisors on your team
* Ensure that all client deliverables are met by your team; ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner
* In partnership with the Senior Vice President, act as primary contact with clients; investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers, auditors and other fund participants (portfolio managers and fund managers)
* Develop, manage, and maintain targets concerning staffing; operational deliverables, overtime budgeting and productivity
* Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct performance evaluations
* Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
* Collaborate with auditors, fund participants and advisers to manage their queries and concerns, ensuring that relevant information is provided appropriately.
* Leverage existing client relationship to secure new business, offering our products and services
* In partnership with the Senior Vice President and Executive Management team, facilitate in presentations to existing and prospective clients
* Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
Page Group USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in fund accounting, financial reporting or audit within financial services industry, particularly with hedge funds and/or investment companies;
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics; or professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA, CPA, CFA)
- Extensive Supervisory and Managerial experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Outlook Demonstrated financial reporting / analytical / organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work in a challenging, professional and deadline driven work environment.
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to develop a career with one of the most reputable financial service companies in the world
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Competitive salary and benefits