- Opportunity to work on High Profile Projects
- Working for a reputable Construction Management firm
About Our Client
Our client is an established Hotel Construction Management and General Contracting firm located in the GTA Area. The company is dedicated to delivering high end, high quality projects, with a strong track record of on schedule and on budget project delivery leading to repeat business client relationships.
- Conduct quality analysis & quality control during pre-construction and construction phase.
- Leader in safety. Set expectations to lead supervisors, foreman, and craft.
- Responsible for field maintenance operations within assigned discipline or area.
- Determines manpower requirements. Coordinates established area operational plans. Schedules work to be performed and reviews work accomplished by each craft.
- Prepares schedules, construction methods and procedures.
- Travel across Canada
- Supervises and directs subordinate personnel and craftsmen in construction activities within assigned area.
- Deliver the project on schedule and on budget.
- all other duties as required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as Supervisor.
- Experience with commercial hotel construction projects.
- Ablity to travel across Canada
- Knowledge of a single or multi-discipline construction or engineering operation.
- Knowledge of supervisory functions relating to field activities.
- A recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Extensive actual work experience leading to the thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
- Posses intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Paid Vacation