Technical Business Analyst- Loan IQ
About Our Client
Leading Worldwide Financial Services Company
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and possess an excellent functional/operational knowledge of the activities performed by the various teams;
- Work with users to identify requirements and issues and work closely with development teams to define optimal solutions.
- Manage deliverables of the Banking and Lending program through analysis, design, testing, migration and implementation.
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business. Document and validate functional requirements with the business. Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will interact with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements (use cases, flow diagrams, etc.)
- Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between various groups - IT reporting, finance, operations & compliance etc.
- Execute Analysis & Design in different stages of the project
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will be involved in thorough test planning and coordination of testing activities front-to-back in cooperation with other involved areas and work with QA and Business Owners to develop QA/UAT test plans/cases
- Coordinate and liaise with local and Head Office IT on behalf of local users, ensuring that subject matter experts and stakeholders are appropriately engaged
The Successful Applicant
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to operate in, and adapt to, a dynamic environment while learning new processes and tools quickly and efficiently;
- Experience with data manipulation using tools or languages such as Business Object, SQL over huge data sets;
- Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Excel , Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.;
- Experience with multiple types of analysis: current state operating model, data reconciliation, quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, strategic vision, and functional requirements;
- Experience driving system implementation, developing and executing testing strategies, supporting model validation and remediation;
- BS/MS in Finance, Engineering or Computer Science required
- Work experience with LOAN IQ in Operations, Finance and Regulatory and/or Information Technology is preferred
What's on Offer
As a business analyst you will take part of a follow-the-sun worldwide operating model on Client's Finance & Regulatory Reporting. You will get competitive compensation and this will be an opportunity for growth.