Supervisor, Hedge Fund
Great opportunity to join and progress your career with a stable global business
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of most reputable and largest fund administrators headquartered in Canada with over 5000 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide a wide variety of fund services to clients worldwide.
The Supervisor is responsible for providing and overseeing all accounting functions and preparation of financial statements, partner allocation P&L flow assure fund operation is within the guidelines of offering document, provide comments on offering documents, provide assistance and guidance on accounting standards and best practices.
- Key duties include:
- Monthly Net Asset Value preparation, which includes:
- Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations
- Income and Expense Accruals
- Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations
- Financial Statement preparation
- Maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare and review trial balances and workpaper product
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Interact with senior management and clients; Overall responsibility for client relationships and meetings; Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor external audit process
- Process capital calls, distributions, and statements for the Hedge fund accounts
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in fund accounting, financial reporting or audit within financial services industry, particularly with hedge funds and/or investment companies;
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics; or professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA, CPA, CFA)
- Extensive Supervisory and Managerial experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Outlook Demonstrated financial reporting / analytical / organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work in a challenging, professional and deadline driven work environment.
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to develop a career with one of the most reputable financial service companies in the world
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Competitive salary and benefits