Software Engineer C#/.Net
Startup working with artificial intelligence technology
3 years of experience in software development using C#/.Net
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up working with AI technology in Montreal and is currently looking for a Software Developer C#/.Net.
- Develop software design and architecture,
- Identify and prioritize tasks,
- Generate design specifications, test plans, traceability results, participate in design review and risk analysis activities,
- Design and implement and test medical system software written in C#,
- Review & debug code,
- Analyze performance and reliability,
- Help translate user needs into software requirements,
- Create documentation consistent with medical device development,
- Verify that products are developed according to functional specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- At least 3 years of industry experience in software development using C# and Jira. This position will require extensive hands-on C# programming,
- Experience designing software architecture,
- Experienced in Agile development environment,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment,
- Excellent communication skills in English. French will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Permanent role - full time based in Montreal.