- Join an established General Contractor
- Great career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established ICI general contractor, dedicated to institutional renovation and new build construction projects across the GTA and South Western ON. The company offers an excellent culture and remuneration package.
Due to current growth, the business is looking to attract experienced Site Superintendents to join their team in a long term, permanent capacity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the day to day site operations for an institutional renovation or new build project
- Coordinate, schedule and manage all sub trade activity on site
- Maintain a high level of health and safety on site at all times and ensure adherence to protocols
- Report project progress to key internal and external stakeholders and ensure that the project is delivered on schedule and on budget
- All other duties as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong background working with established ICI general contractors on GTA and ON based projects in the institutional and broad ICI construction sectors
- Experience overseeing renovation and new build projects is desired
- Strong track record of on site safety and on schedule / on budget project delivery
- Background in carpentry or construction related discipline is an asset
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:
- Company truck
- 407 Transponder and Gas Card
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Competitive vacation allotment
- Performance bonus
- Accommodation and Per Diem for out of town projects
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
All projects are located in the GTA and South Western ON, ranging from the London area out to Durham Region.