Site Superintendent role for a market-leading interiors business
The company is based in Toronto with projects all around the GTA
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known interiors organisation with an innovative and modern approach. The company thrives on an innovative spirit, with people at their core and in this Site Superintendent role you will be working closely with the General Manager.
Role responsibilities include:
- Provide overall construction management, budget and scheduling expertise to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Build relationships with all relevant stakeholders for the benefit of the ongoing project progression
- Ensure the company's robust safety procedures to create and maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure project is compliant with design requirements and construction schedule.
The Successful Applicant
The Site Superintendent will have:
- At least 10 years construction experience with a site-superintendent capacity within an interiors organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, cost control and scheduling.
- Specific experience in ICI interiors is essential
- Ability to be based from Toronto
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary and market-leading benefits