Site Superintendent - Structures
Structures Site Superintendent opportunity in Ottawa
Our client is a tier-1 general contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known tier-1 ICI General Contractor who are extremely well established in Canada. They are currently engaged in multiple civil and infrastructure projects globally.
Role responsibilities include:
- Provide overall construction management, budget and scheduling expertise to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Build relationships with all relevant stakeholders for the benefit of the ongoing project progression
- Ensure the company's robust safety procedures to create and maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure project is compliant with design requirements and construction schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years construction experience with a site-superintendent capacity with extensive structures experience.
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, cost control and scheduling.
- Specific experience in infrastructure and civil projects is essential
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary and industry leading benefits.