Site Superintendent Residential
Working with Tier 1 Contractors
Autonomy on projects with a competitive compensation structure
About Our Client
Our client is a legacy of a construction organization who's pipeline is stacked with dynamic High Rise projects.
What separates our client from competitors is their professionalism and commitment to creating and maintaining an unparalleled company culture.
They are consistently a client's first choice for projects when seeking a team that puts forward a unique perspective to problem solving and attention to health and safety.
Working under the guidance of the Director of Construction, the position will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Direct all site personnel
- Coordinate activities of all sub-trades and contractors
- Assist Project Manager in achieving projected construction schedule
- Assure quality control procedures are followed
- Conduct trade meetings
- Conduct health and safety meetings and ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Coordinate inspections and approvals
- Maintain site records
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6-8 years on-site experience as a Construction Superintendent in the multi-residential sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A proven team builder who demonstrates a collaborative attitude on the job site.
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques, specifications and drawings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety regulations as they apply to construction.
- Computer savvy (Office, CM software, etc.)
What's on Offer
- A site supervisor position with an established builder
- Extensive pipeline of low & mid rise projects
- Autonomy to manage your own project
- Competitive base salary plus compensation package
Basic salary of between $135 000 and $155 000CAD plus company benefits.