- An opportunity to join an renowned builder with a massive pipeline of projects
- A long-term growth opportunity on a large pipeline of upcoming projects
About Our Client
Our client has been experiencing exponential growth and has a large pipeline of upcoming multi-unit residential projects within the GTA. With over 30 years experience in the high rise market, they are looking to add to their established team of construction management professionals.
The company is dedicated to delivering high end, high quality projects, with a strong track record of on schedule and on budget project delivery leading to repeat business client relationships.
- Conduct quality analysis & quality control during pre-construction and construction phase.
- Leader in safety. Set expectations to lead supervisors, foreman, and craft.
- Responsible for field maintenance operations within assigned discipline or area.
- Determines manpower requirements. Coordinates established area operational plans. Schedules work to be performed and reviews work accomplished by each craft.
- Prepares schedules, construction methods and procedures.
- Supervises and directs subordinate personnel and craftsmen in construction activities within assigned area.
- Deliver the project on schedule and on budget.
- all other duties as required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing High Rise Residential construction projects in the GTA - inclusive of full cycles
- Previous experience managing the excavation phase for projects with multiple u/g levels
- Ability to interpret and work with technical drawings and plans
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A Degree/Diploma in a relevant construction discipline is preferred
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of $170,000 to $200,000 in addition to benefits and bonus.