- Experienced High Rise Super required for a High-end project in Downtown Toronto
- Self-performing Developer with 30+ years in the Toronto market
About Our Client
A leading Real Estate Developer in the Toronto Luxury/Boutique Condo market with over 30 years experience delivering c.2000 units across $1B worth of projects.
As they embark on their next High-end Condo, they are looking for an experienced Site Superintendent to join their team.
The Site Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Working with the Project Management team to assist with the final stages of preconstruction and advise on constructability of key design elements
- Providing day-to-day direction to all site based activities and trades
- Maintenance of the project schedule and budget
- Ordering of materials and coordinating delivery schedules
- Performing regular site inspections to ensure that work is being completed to the highest quality and any issues/risks are identified
- Providing leadership, training and development to more junior members of the team
- Maintaining highest standards and commitment to Health&Safety and other company policies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
The successful Site Superintendent will demonstrate:
- Significant experience managing High Rise Residential construction projects in the GTA - inclusive of full cycles
- Previous experience managing the excavation phase for projects with multiple u/g levels
- Ability to interpret and work with technical drawings and plans
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A Degree/Diploma in a relevant construction discipline is preferred
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of $150,000 - $180,000 (dependent on experience) in addition to benefits and bonus.