Site Superintendent - Commercial & Institutional Construction
Opportunity for career development.
Chance to work for a fast growing GC.
About Our Client
Our client is an established and highly-regarded construction company throughout the GTA and holding numerous contracts with pharmacies and restaurant chains. Our client prides themselves on their diversified portfolio, their commitment to excellence and dedication to the health and wellness of all team members.
The Superintendent duties will include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of health and safety procedures for on-site activity
- Managing site staff and coordinating hours/schedules
- Ensuring projects are built according to established specifications, schedules and quality standards
- Mentoring junior team members to assist in their career growth
- Lead project meetings with clients and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years as a Site Superintendent for diversified ICI projects
- Experience in new build as well as renovation/retrofit projects
- College or University qualifications an asset
- Gold Seal certification an asset
- Relevant safety certification
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $75,000 and $110,000 CAD plus company benefits.