Site Reliability Engineer
Be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space
Build, Manage, Tutor and Lead
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well renowned organizations in this space. It has done some exceptional work in the past few years and is growing exponentially. To fuel its growth further, it's looking for a Site Reliability Engineer based out of its office in Toronto, Canada.
- Drive Well-Architected and Application In-Service Reviews for new applications, with a focus on the reliability and operational excellence pillars.
- Operational management of our product and application suites following concepts and ideas from Google's Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
- Technical leadership and hands on software development as a member of one or more of our development teams utilizing project specific languages including Node.js, Java and Python.
- Incident management, response and support under our global mature incident management framework utilizing follow-the-sun methodology.
- Providing standardized offerings to facilitate and ensure operational health of stacks throughout their lifecycle including metrics collection, aggregation, and visualization, inventory, capacity, and billing/tag management
The Successful Applicant
- Senior level development experience with 1 of the following Java, Node.js, C++ or Python
- 6+ years of experience with full-stack development, end-to-end delivery, implementation, development testing, defect investigation and resolution, deployment operation and support
- Solid understanding of micro service architecture and associate deployment and operations models
- DevOps experience with CI/CD concepts and related technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Robot Framework and Selenium
- Experience in deploying and operating developed application within AWS including knowledge of CloudFormation, Lambda and API Gateway
- Proficient knowledge of EC2, Linux and one or more scripting languages
- Intrinsically motivated self-starter quick to learn and adapt
Nice To Have
- Cloud certification from AWS, Google or Azure
- Expertise with hedge funds, investor relations, private equity and / or real estate
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be part of a well renowned and growing brand.