CA$80,000 - CA$95,000
Scope of the role
Inclusive work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Real Estate Developer, involved in the development, leasing and operations of all properties.
- Ensure all monthly financial and management reporting is produced according to GAAP (or as specified by policy requirements) and is delivered accurately and on a timely basis;
- Reconcile and maintain a full understanding of all balance sheet and income statement accounts and prepare a detailed monthly variance analysis of revenue and expenses utilizing annual property budgets;
- Monitor cash positions and prepare monthly cash distributions and cash calls with adequate supporting explanations;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of annual property budget packages to stakeholders, ensuring accurate completion of the accounting portion of annual property budgets as assigned and any re-forecasts;
- Follow up on status of budgets throughout the draft, revised, and final stages to ensure completion within the assigned timelines;
- New property set up, analysis, and follow up of outstanding issues as required;
- Undertake projects and other duties assigned by the Controller or managers.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or College Diploma in business or finance preferred;
- CPA (CGA. CMA. CA) is an asset (or working towards their CPA)
- Property Accounting experience is a plus with commercial property management
- Yardi Voyager (asset)
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun work environment