Senior Vice President Operations
Senior Vice President Operations
About Our Client
dosist (formally hmbldt), named one of TIME's Top 25 Inventions of 2016, is a cannabis-based health and wellness company founded on the premise that plant-based medicine can bring health and happiness to millions of people around the world. Through six targeted formulas-Relief, Sleep, Bliss, Calm, Passion, and Arouse-dosist delivers safe, targeted, and effective solutions for some of our most common ailments. The proprietary hmbldt dose pen delivers precise doses, creating a reliable and repeatable experience. Founded in California, the company takes an ethical approach to production which includes fully recyclable medical grade plastic and a rigorous testing process to ensure all products are safe and pesticide-free.
Operations sits at the intersection of all disciplines ensuring our customer experience gets out to the public with the same care and attention the team has invested into every other piece of the company.
- Build and lead a world class team
- Become the top health and wellness brand in the US
- Build a world class team with a focus on direct to consumer retail, in shop, wholesale and ecommerce
- Aggressively add additional branded products for the health and wellness markets - both organically and through partnerships or acquisitions
- Become the perceived and dominant leader in the health and wellness industry in innovation, disruption, science, quality, and size.
- Be viewed by individuals and organizations as the trusted "Go To" organization to seek counsel from, be funded by, and to partner with.
- Continue to optimize the leverage from developing and offering a "whole solution" - delivery technology coupled with proprietary formulas that are based on science and confirmed results.
- Embrace the "Net Promoter Score" concepts to maintain intimacy and trust and satisfaction that results in passionate advocates across our target markets.
- Develop and sustain the trust with our stakeholders - consumers, employees, partners and investors with an open and transparent relationship.
- Lead by their strong personal leadership qualities with a high degree of excellence and accountability within the team
- Will assess and delegate or ignore the urgent while keeping focused on the critical and important - both across the leadership and throughout the organization.
- Will create a motivating, stimulating and collaborative environment of high achievers that are all committed to a synchronized strategy.
- Be comfortable operating in a shifting and immature industry that has the potential to become one of the highest growth and largest markets in the world.
The Successful Applicant
- Has repeatedly shown success in expanding leadership roles with high growth retail organizations or divisions
- Has successfully held the number 1 or number 2 position in an organization with a focus on direct to consumer and team leadership
- Must have sophisticated consumer products expertise
- Currently in the mid-point of their career
- Excellent and dynamic communicator
- Has a personal style of being kind and compassionate while being demanding in process and results
- Has shown that they know how to compete with a larger competitor and win within the rules of the game
- Has appreciation and understanding of sophisticated product design and production
- Has experience in understanding and leveraging an evolving industry - both political / financial / legal
- Health and wellness industry experience an asset
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits.