Senior Technical Consultant
Do you have client-facing technical experience?
Are you Bilingual?
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.
- Managing full lifecycle of client projects and being the primary client contact for technical subjects
- Providing project management on larger, multi-dimensional projects
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software
- Recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required.
- Pre-sales support to consultants and the sales teams including managing RFP/RFI responses
- Training clients on installation and on-going support of advanced software products.
- Running technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions
The Successful Applicant
- At least two years prior experience in a technical, client-facing role
- Strong communication and presentation skills in a pre-sales environment
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and independently seek knowledge
- Ability to adapt where limited information about a client or their technology stack is known
- Ability to produce, and review technical documentation
- Experience in managing client relationships within a bilingual setting
- Educated to degree level or significant industry experience
- Bilingual English & French (spoken/written)
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package