Senior Site Superintendent - Civils
Site Superintendent role for a market-leading general contractor
Project experience includes rail, LRT and highways
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known tier-1 infrastructure General Contractor who are extremely well established in Canada and Southern Ontario specifically. They are currently engaged in multiple projects across Rail, LRT, Highways, Bridges and tunnels.
Detailed Job Description:
- Provide overall construction management, budget and scheduling expertise to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Build relationships with all relevant stakeholders for the benefit of the ongoing project progression
- Ensure the company's robust safety procedures to create and maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure project is compliant with design requirements and construction schedule.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate profile:
- At least 10 years construction experience with a site-superintendent capacity with extensive infrastructure experience.
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, cost control and scheduling.
- Specific experience in infrastructure projects, specifically rail, LRT, bridges and highways.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary + industry leading benefits