Senior Security Architect
Be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space
Build, Manage, Tutor and Lead
About Our Client
A Leading Global Canadian Company
- Develop an Information Security Architecture roadmap and 5-year plan
- Focus on Information Security standards and technology architecture
- Develop and deliver Executive presentations
- Lead company wide discussions on security architecture
- Develop technical requirements for securing technology, applications, and networks
- Develop a company wide communication plan for security architecture
- Build content for security requirements for RFPs
- Work with industry groups on Global standards
- Oversee and provide support to network engineers and IT architects
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years Information Security, minimum of 5 years IT or Networking and minimum of 3 years Architecture.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x, ITIL, TOGAF, PCI-DSS, AGILE methodology and Software Defined Networks.
- Experience designing solutions for Authentication, Encryption, GRC, Event correlation, Identity management, and Access management.
- Proven track record and experience developing information security policies and procedures and successfully executing programs that meet objectives of excellence.
- Degree in business administration and a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- CISSP and/or TOGAF beneficial
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package