Senior Ruby Developer
opportunity to work in the healthcare industry
take control of the product you're working on
About Our Client
An exciting start up located in downtown Toronto that is looking to revolutionize the health care technology scene
- Help architect and build out the back end systems.
- Work within an agile, continuous deployment development environment.
- Integrate external services with Machine Learning technology
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Ruby development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of React/Redux is a plus
- Past mentor/lead experience is welcome
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary and potentially equity to take control of the product that you're working on