- Join an established Design Build General Contractor
- Great Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established Design Build General Contractor, dedicated to commercial and industrial project execution across the GTA, South Western ON, and Western Canada.
Due to currently growth, the business is looking to secure an experienced Project Manager to join their team for their core ON business. In a Senior PM capacity, you will oversee multiple high profile building projects working in close concert with the leadership team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage multiple design build projects concurrently working with project coordination and site supervision resources collaboratively
- Negotiate contracts with sub-trades and manage trade relationships
- Establish and oversee project budgets and schedules in conjunction with site supervision
- Report project progress to key internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee regular project site meetings
- All other duties as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Over 15 years of progressive project management experience, working directly for established design build commercial and industrial contractors
- Experience overseeing multiple design build projects concurrently
- Educational background in engineering or a construction related discipline
- Strong technology, management, leadership and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:
- Travel allowances
Base compensation will be commensurate with experience.