Senior Project Manager
Robust Pipeline of high-level projects
Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, entrepreneurial, highly respected design-build General Contractor/Construction Manager & Developer specialising in multi-residential, high-rise and mid-rise projects.
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project's ongoing progression
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalising on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
The Successful Applicant
- 15 - 25 years of experience in the general construction industry and extensive experience in project execution of multi-residential high rise projects.
- An industry recognised degree equivalent to a 3-year diploma in construction technology, a professional designation or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Knowledge of construction methods from project start up through to project completion
- A high level of technical understanding and experience as it relates to high-rise construction.
- Solid experience in project planning, estimating, scheduling, cost controls, project administration and contract management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills within a team environment are required
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a well respected and established company offering a competitive base salary, strong pipeline of exciting projects, and career growth