Senior Project Manager
CA$150,000 - CA$160,000
Rapid Career Progression
Great diversity of projects
About Our Client
Growing ICI General Contractor based in Toronto
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
The Successful Applicant
- Four-year degree program in construction management or construction science. Engineers or architects will also be considered if they have additional training in business administration and accounting.
- Five years or more of experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Generous compensation package comensurate with experience.