Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager role based in downtown Toronto
Our client is an established GC across Ontario
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multimillion-dollar Canadian General Contractor with strong-ties to the GTA, responsible for innovative and technology-driven major projects, particularly within ICI, Residential and infrastructure projects.
With a reputation for excellence and forward thinking technologies, they combine unparalleled quality while maintaining the highest levels or health and safety.
Based from Toronto and reporting to the Director of Construction, the Senior Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the commercial performance of multiple large-scale commercial projects.
- Act of main contact for client requests, reviews, schedules and communications.
- Liaise closely with all major stakeholders
- Work closely and report into the Director of Construction
- Plan and define program goals whilst reporting on construction progress
- Oversee and work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) licenced to practice in Ontario
- Over 10 years' experience in major projects, particularly across ICI with a bias for commercial projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management and team leadership
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $130,000 and $170,000 CAD plus company benefits and the opportunity to build a long-term career with a growing construction business.