Senior Java developer / Team lead
Be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space
Build, Manage, Tutor and Lead
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well renowned organizations in this space. It has done some exceptional work in the past few years and is growing exponentially. To fuel its growth further, it's looking for a Senior Java Developer/Lead based out of its office in Toronto, Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Building solutions in alignment with business strategies for the technology platform
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Java Application knowledge and working experience
- Familiar with back end Java web service platforms
- Monitoring best practices, and implementation approach, performed hands on monitoring implementation.
- Experience building REST and SOAP based web services, and securely invoking them as well.
- Knowledge of API creation, socialization and security
- Someone comfortable with delivering success in stringent timelines will be preferred.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle would be preferred
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be part of a well renowned brand.