Senior Java Developer / Lead
Be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space
Build, Manage, Tutor and Lead
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well renowned organizations in this space. It has done some exceptional work in the past few years and is growing exponentially. To fuel its growth further, it's looking for a Java Technical Lead based out of its office in Toronto, Canada.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Software Development, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the technical direction of their growing IT platform.
- This is a hands on design, development role that will challenge your innovative enterprise solution designing skills.
- Development of the application includes design, the development of new features, as well as functionality code maintenance (bug fixes and speed improvements).
- The successful candidate will lead developers, develop and maintain a backup application in a client/server architecture.
- Passionate about software and can demonstrate effective teamwork working as part of a team.
- From requirement gathering, design, development through to testing, the organization will support you along the way. The stack they use is dynamic, and it will be important to keep up to date with what is new and current.
- Expect high exposure to new technologies and emphasis on cross platform development and interaction.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years IT Industry experience in application design and development
- Must have worked formally as a senior developer/technical lead.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead product design and architecture.
- In-depth (hands-on) application architecture/design/development experience with deep technology expertise in Java.
- Good to have :
- Experience in the following Data Bases: PostgreSQL, MS Exchange, DB2, MySQL and Oracle SQL Server.
- Experience with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure)
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be part of a well renowned and growing brand.