Great FinTech in Montreal (+1000p)
Minimum 5 years of experience - looking for the local best developers
About Our Client
Our client is a FinTech company - one of the best companies in Montreal with a clearly defined sprint model. They are looking for a talented Senior Fullstack Developer to join their team and to help them improve existing software.
MPI ne fait pas de discrimination fondée sur la race, la religion, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité ou l'expression du genre, l'âge, le handicap, l'état civil, ou sur le statut d'un individu dans un groupe ou une classe quelconque autrement protégé par la législation applicable en matière de droits de l'homme. MPI encourage les candidatures des minorités, des femmes, des personnes handicapées et de tous les autres candidats qualifiés.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
- Creating, deploying and supporting systems, tools and dashboards for network management, automation, monitoring and performance analysis
- Developing highly efficient, scalable and robust systems using the latest front & back-end technologies
- Working closely with network engineers to ensure the optimal performance and availability of the cutting-edge network
- Developing ad-hoc tools in a very fast paced environment with extremely short development cycles as needed by operations to address urgent needs
- Presenting data streams to build real-time data monitoring systems
- Building extensive test suites to ensure proper software robustness and performance
- Evaluating appropriate new technologies, tools, frameworks and software components for integration
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in computer science or software engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant fullstack software development experience (frontend and backend)
- Have experience working with databases
- Have an interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Be an innovative thinker with excellent design, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Have experience with Agile Methodology
- Have strong communication skills and be a team player
What's on Offer
Great company for great tech leaders!