Senior Full Stack Developer
Competitve Compensation Package
Flexible Work Environment
About Our Client
Leading FinTech Company in Toronto.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for understanding of the business needs via business requirements, functional specifications and discussions with the Business Analysts.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to architecture. You understand large areas of our system and are able to reuse or add new components to existing architecture.
- From product requirement to feature delivery. You work independently or lead a small team that can quickly turn product requirements into testable experiments and production ready code.
- Code quality & code review. You have passion for quality code and maintain a high standard of style; enforce/update existing patterns.
- Team oriented. You build tools that makes the whole team more productive. Improve tools and processes when needed.
- Knowledge transfer & mentorship. You share the knowledge you've gathered and help the rest of the team grow.
The Successful Applicant
· A least 5 years of experience in an Information Technology Business
· A degree in computer science, engineering or other appropriate discipline
· A sound technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts with applicable platforms, frameworks, servers, language, tools and technology.
· Analytical problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Good understanding of WebSphere
· Familiarity with all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and defect tracking software e.g. JIRA
· Experience of one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, Groovy, PHP, etc.)
· Good understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of SQL advantageous
· Understanding of source control processes and tools (e.g. SVN, Git)
What's on Offer
Competitive package and flexible work environment.