Senior Financial Analyst
Looking to join an industry leading company with endless career progression?
Open to working in Mississauga with generous compensation and amazing benefits?
About Our Client
Our client is an industry-leading energy & power corporation.
- Commercial forecasting
- Month-end financial closing
- Finalizing P&L and monthly reviews
- Business reviews on a quarterly basis
- Focus on project accounting including project reviews, financial dashboards and performance analysis
- Other ad hoc accounting, reporting, analysis and support
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related
- CPA or CPA in progress an asset, not required
- 3+ years finance experience
- Excellent analysis and Excel skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Project Controller team and grow their career upwards within the team. They are offering a chance for very focused career development and progression as well as a generous compensation package. They are looking for a candidate who has above average communication and analysis skills, as well as the ability to learn quickly and operate with a strategic and innovative mindset.