Senior Financial Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Canadian residential home builder/developer looking to expand their company.
- Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company
- Prepare detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA CA, designated from big 4
- University degree (Accounting, Finance, or Real Estate)
- +2 years of experience in Real Estate, Construction, and Residential Development
- Proficient in IFRS, GAAP, Microsoft Excel, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and highly motivated
What's on Offer
- competitive compensation package
- opportunity for growth