- Fantastic growth opportunities!
- Gain international experience.
About Our Client
This is a well-established global manufacturing company. They offer amazing growth opportunities within the group and fantastic leadership programs to help their employees reach their full potential.
The Financial Analyst's responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist the Controller with a margin analysis.
- Investigate General Ledger discrepancies and resolve them.
- Income statement analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the month-end close process.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Finalize monthly account reconciliations.
- Complete balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinate with other business departments such as sales and operations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- CPA (Final stages or complete)
- 3 years' experience in finance
- Big 6 experience will be ideal
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary is negotiable
- All standard health care benefits
- RRSP matching
- Reduced working hours in summer
Don't let this opportunity slip away - Apply NOW!