Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
An opportunity to work for a leading Mining company
A lot of growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client, mining company is headquartered in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada with operations in the United States, Sweden, Brazil, and Chile.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, FP&A
- Prepare monthly performance reports for senior management.
- Analyze capital and cash flow reporting from operating sites and prepare consolidated reporting for senior management.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company's management's discussion and analysis, annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist operating sites and projects in obtaining spending authorization from senior management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Post-Secondary/University education in Business/Accounting/Finance
- CPA with experience from public accounting firm or industry (Big 4 is an asset)
- Ability to travel as needed to operating sites
- Knowledge of principles of consolidation and public company reporting requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Career Development
- International Exposure