- Join an established General Contractor
- Great Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established General Contractor / Construction Management firm, dedicated to serving commercial and institutional and light industrial clients across the Toronto market for their new build and renovation needs. The organization has a long track record of success in the Toronto market overseeing CM projects ranging from $5M to over $30M in scope, and has established many strong repeat business client relationships.
Due to current growth, the firm is looking to attract a seasoned senior construction estimator to join their team in a long term capacity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the bid and tender process for a variety of CM building projects
- Deal directly with subtrades in preparation of tender documents
- Lead the direct interaction with third party clients from outset of the estimating process
- Close all tenders and proposals autonomously
- Manage the transition of the successful project estimating to the project management team for execution
- All other responsibilities as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 10 plus years of experience within the GTA CM/GC market
- Experience estimating projects in the scope of $5M - $30M;
- Local market experience with good trade relations;
- Commercial and Institutional CM experience; industrial design build experience is an asset
- Construction Management, Design-Build, Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience;
- Gold Seal or LEED certifications considered an asset.
- Willingness to maintain technical knowledge through professional development, education workshops and reviewing technical publications.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:* Comprehensive Benefit Package
* Competitive vacation allotment and bonus programs
* Career Development and Growth Opportunities
Salary will be commensurate with experience.