- Lucrative Compensation!
- Excellent Corporate Culture!
About Our Client
Our client is is a very established General Contractor based within the Golden Horseshoe who has built a strong reputation for quality construction and cost effective management.
- Develop strategies to create a competitive edge
- Budget development and submission
- Detailed and comprehensive quantity takeoff and accurate cost evaluation
- Subcontractor and supplier bid solicitation, scope definition and clarification, risk evaluation and bid submission
- Oversee the tendering and awarding of contracts
- Point of contact and advisor for assigned project(s) from initial contact with client to handover/transfer of project to the project team upon contract award
- Actively participate in business development efforts to identify and track client and project pursuits Qualifications
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Formal education related to Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other equivalent construction program
- At least 6-8 years progressive local experience in General Contracting, with at least 5 years in a lead estimating role on large ICI projects
- Knowledge of lump sum, construction management and conceptual estimating
- Experience using estimating software an asset (Timberline Estimating, Prime Bid, On-Centre Takeoff preferred)
- Post-secondary education in quantity surveying/estimating, architectural technology or engineering technology
- Gold Seal certification or PQS certification an asset
What's on Offer
- Long term Growth Opportunity
- Lucrative Compensation
- Challenging Opportunity with a Dynamic Company
- $100,000-120,000 base salary plus package
- DON'T MISS OUT APPLY TODAY!