- Be a part of the fast-growing Fintech industry
- An exciting place where you can grow and make an impact
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading player in the world of payments automation which is disrupting the traditional business model by simplifying the processes for clients, customers, and vendors
- Their intent is to revolutionize and create a new benchmark by accelerating payments in a quick and efficient manner across multiple industries.
- Responsible for the growth of our enterprise sales vertical in the Fintech and payments industry.
- Increase customer base by acquiring new clients within mid-market companies.
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, closing deal, and signing the contract.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of clients and revenue by utilizing our Salesforce CRM tool.
- Educate and advise potential clients on transitioning to a SaaS-based payment automation software.
- Outreach directed towards decision-makers such as CFOs/ Sr. finance executives
- Identify and demonstrate value with a solution-sales mindset.
- Work as a trusted advisor for new and existing clients.
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Marketing/Legal/Finance)
- Keep a track of the latest Fintech market trends as well as competitor's offerings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7+ years of overall sales experience (SaaS Sales/Tech Sales).
- Minimum 3+ years of enterprise sales experience selling into large organizations
- Experience managing and handling complex sales cycles
- Basic understanding and knowledge of the Fintech/ SaaS industry
- Basic understanding of how the accounts/ Finance departments operate within large organizations.
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Must be comfortable handling objections and closing large deals.
- A proven track record crushing quotas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a team-player
What's on Offer
- A Competitive Base Salary plus Commission structure.
- An excellent vacation policy
- Health, Dental, and vision benefits are covered from Day one
- Matching RRSP (up to 6%) after successful completion of a 1-year tenure
- Monthly food, travel allowance along with Gym membership.
- Best sales training in the industry.
- An exponential learning curve with progressive career opportunities
- A great company culture.