Senior Electrical Estimator
Electrical Estimator role in Oakville
Our client is a growing consultancy with operations across the world
About Our Client
Our client is a consultancy who are expanding their civils and infrastructure division. They are looking to double their headcount in the next two years and grow the portfolio by 200%. They are looking for candidates who can make a difference, develop stakeholder relationships and drive the business towards continuous improvement.
The role of Senior Electrical Estimator will include:
- Ability to independently lead an infrastructure project through the tendering stage
- Develop a winning strategy for complex bid submissions
- Preparing and reviewing tender submission requirements in conjunction with the Chief Estimator.
- Conducting detailed analysis of the contract documents and specifications, identifying and mitigating any risk factors and any alterations to the original project scope.
- Work with the SVP, Director and client in offering guidance and consultation
- Specific project experience will be diversified interchanges, highways, bridges, WWTP, reservoirs and marine, specifically across electrical.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the construction industry across electrical estimating
- Specific project experience will be diversified, but with a focus on civil P3 projects.
- Ability to work in a client facing capacity, building relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- University degree in engineering or construction management
- Extensive knowledge of bid preparation, sub-trade procurement, pricing and bid-closing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What's on Offer
Competitive package and industry leading benefits.