- Chief of Staff
- High Growth Technology business
About Our Client
High growth technology business in Toronto.
A Senior EA maintains the overall day-to-day operations of an organization, works closely with C.E.O. on performance tasks, and ensures their schedules runs smoothly. Their duties include completing administrative tasks, overseeing office tasks, personal administration and planning meetings and events.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
As a Senior EA works closely with The CEO and leadership throughout an organization, they must be confident in their abilities. To be successful, they will have a variety of prerequisite skills and qualifications, including:
- Excellent written and verbal communications for collaborating with all levels of the organization
- Leadership skills needed for creating strategies, leading meetings, and planning new opportunities
- Organization and planning skills crucial for multi-tasking while prioritizing and executing tasks
- Ability to diffuse conflicts with colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills to work with clients, vendors, staff, and other stakeholders independently
As a Senior EA works so closely with the CEO to improve operations, they should have previous experience. Look for a candidate with prior work experience in an Senior Executive Assistant and Chief Of Staff role within the same industry.
Look for candidates with a bachelor's degree or higher certification in business administration or a related field such as marketing, finance, or economics.
What's on Offer
Market leading team, product, learning opportunity and package on offer.