Great opportunity to work in the US
Growth opportunities and international exposure.
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Consulting/Advisory firm in the US with amazing culture (just named Best Place to Work 2020) and looking to hire strong talent to join their fast-growing team.
- Provide guidance on all areas involving accounting/finance functions
- Participate in and/or lead teams providing Advisory services
- Communicate effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
- Prepare high-quality deliverables for management review
- Collaborate with team members regarding business issues and potential solutions
- Assist Managing Consultants with project administration (e.g. project setup and planning, budgeting, account management, billing, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in related field.
- At least 3 years of Big Four public accounting experience working with preferably public companies
- CPA is a MUST
- CANADIAN PASSPORT is a MUST
- Availability to relocate to the US
- High Energy professional who wants to progress their career in Consulting in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- US working Visa and Relocation expenses are covered by the company
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive extended health benefits
- Growth Opportunity
- Teamwork environment