Senior Back-End Java Developer
Development of digital products and services company
About Our Client
Our client is development of digital products and services company. With a fantastic growth for almost 10 years, they are looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join their development team.
- Support the Technical Lead with the architecture, and project designs;
- Participate in the Agile development process;
- Coach the other developers in your team;
- Ensure the implementation of standards and development processes according to industry standards;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the CRM product line;
- Be on the lookout for technological developments, and help set up new technologies according to the projects;
- Peer programming and code review of other team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Back-end development in Java and NodeJS environment;
- Web Services Development;
- Persistence appliances such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and/or Redis;
- Development in a continuous integration framework;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile workflow;
- Experience with the Spring framework;
- Back-end development in a NodeJS environment;
- Development under a micro-service architecture;
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, and a Cloud infrastructure;
- TDD Development Methodology;
- Version control tools such as Git;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and working knowledge of English.
What's on Offer
Location DowntownStimulating work environment